Wednesday 23 January 2013

Lift Task



To practice editing sequences using the software final cut. We were given different clips which we had to put into an order in order to make a good sequence. The clips were of a girl that uses a lift in order to get upstairs who is impatient waiting. When she gets in the lift their are different shots which we had to place in the right place.

Doing this task allowed me to learn about the software final cut. It allowed me to explore the software in order to prepare myself for editing my own opening sequence.

I learnt how to choose the right shots and where to put them. I also learnt that you can't spend too much time on just one shot in the sequence otherwise it gets boring and the audience become less intrested.

I learnt how to cut the shots properly without the sequence looking jumpy and the shots looking like they don't fit.

This task gave me good information and skills when using the software so I can make sure I can edit my opening sequence with my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment